Sunday, October 20, 2013

Italienischer Abend

On Thursday I went to a cultural meeting event. I was generously invited by Tanja Reißer (she's ifa 2013 holder, as like me) to attend the event which they hold about every 2 weeks. This time it was an Italian evening 'Italienischer Abend' organized by Jugendwerk der AWO Württemberg e.V.-Active Culture. Their facebook page is here.

I was anxious to attend such event to meet new people and break my daily routine. I met Tanja and she told me little bit about their organization and introduced me to other Jugenwerk staff. It was lovely to get to know all of them.


The event was about Italia for sure, an Italian girl did the presentation and the COOKING ^_^

Her name is Michela, she did a swift lovely funny presentation about Italia and told us a little about her hometown.
We watched some videos about Italia. I liked this one pretty much, watch please :)



We were about 25 person, not sure, from everywhere. I talked with people from Italy, Poland, Germany (of course :P), Slovakia, Georgia Turkey, Czech and others I had no chance to talk with them personally. The event is like meeting for people to know each other from different countries. The official language of the state event :D was English, though as soon we started eating, German was infiltrating slowly till it took control of the event speech :D

In such situation you feel really lucky to understand some German ;)

Michela cooked three different dishes of Lasagne, the desert was Tiramisu ^___^ 

I've never eat real Italian meal before (real means to me: made by Italian) and Michela is an excellent cooker. Each dish was better than the other .. Danke schön Michela!

Here are some pictures:



Lazaniaaaaaaa :) :)
Michela on the right giving good for the guests, Sandra next to her and Tanja back there
All dishes were vegetarian, tough were so delicious!! I'd be a vegetarian if all taste like this!
Some guests
Other guests
I'll go to the next even for sure
Tanja
My last picture
This picture was posted by Jugendwerk in their facebook page

See you in another Jugendwerk event, 
Tschüssss

No comments: